- Personal Data Protection -
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of Premium Chauffeur Drive SRL, based in Targoviste, Mihai Eminescu Street, no. 5, Dambovita county, Romania, as data operator. This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data.
Types of personal data that are being processed
If you are a visitor to our website and make us an offer request, Premium Chauffeur Drive will process your personal data: name / surname, phone number, e-mail address, and data on how you use the web- site, for example your behavior / preferences or other information you provide directly in the context of placing an order through the website or in any other way resulting from the use of the web site.
If it happens that you use your personal data (name, mobile no./ e-mail) on our website and do not complete the order, the data provided will not be stored by Premium Chauffeur Drive.
The purpose and the basis of data processing
If you are a visitor to our web site, Premium Chauffeur Drive will processes your personal data as follows:
a) For the ongoing contractual relationship between Premium Chauffeur Drive and you, during the taking your order step, validating your order and invoicing your services, informing you of the order status, creating your itinerary, etc.
The basis of processing your personal data is based on the agreement between you and Premium Chauffeur Drive, or you, filling out our website form with your personal details. The provision of your personal data is required in order for the contract to take effect or for billing purposes. Your refusal to provide personal data may result in the failure of the business relationship between you and Premium Chauffeur Drive.
b) to meet the legal obligations of Premium Chauffeur Drive in the context of services provided, mandatory local fiscality and content archiving.
Processing of your data for this purpose is required on the basis of legal obligations. Providing data for this purpose is required, and refusing to provide data may result in Premium Chauffeur Drive being unable to comply with its legal obligations, hence unable to provide you services ordered through the website.
c) for marketing purposes, through different media outlets or even e-mail/texts of products and services provided by Premium Chauffeur Drive.
The processing of your personal data for this purpose is only based on your personal consent, if you choose to provide it.
If you choose to refuse to receive the important business related communications that we provide, you can always use the unsubscribe option at the end of each e-mail / text containing any of our commercial messages. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary, and the refusal to provide consent will not have any negative consequences.
d) For the purpose of analyzing, reporting on how the web site works, creating consumer preference profiles, mainly to improve the experience of the web site.
Processing your data for this purpose is based on Premium Chauffeur Drive's interest to permanently improve visitor experience on the web site. Providing data for this purpose is voluntary, and refusing to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences.
The duration of which your personal data is being processed by us
Premium Chauffeur Drive will only process your personal data for the purpose of achieving the above-mentioned objectives.
If you are one of our active customers, we will process your data for the whole length of our contractual agreement and subsequently under the legal obligations of Premium Chauffeur Drive.
If you withdraw your consent to data processing for marketing purposes, Premium Chauffeur Drive will immediately cease processing your personal data for that purpose without, however, affecting the data processing of Premium Chauffeur Drive on the basis of your consent before withdrawing.
Use of personal data
For the purposes of data processing, Premium Chauffeur Drive may direct your personal data to its partners, third parties or entities that support Premium Chauffeur Drive in doing its business through the website (service providers, collaborators or subcontractors), or to local/central public authorities in the following example listed cases:
• for web site administration;
• to maintain, personalize and improve your web site experience and services;
• for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, development of safety features and user authentication;
• for transparency of marketing communications under the conditions and in accordance to local legislative demands
• when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law.
Data transfer of personal content
The personal data provided to Premium Chauffeur Drive can be transferred outside of Romania, but only to countries belonging in the European Union.
The rights you benefit from
Under the current conditions provided by the Romanian legislation on personal data processing, you have the following rights:
- the right to information - the right to receive details of the data processing activities performed by Premium Chauffeur Drive, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data - that is, the right to obtain confirmation from Premium Chauffeur Drive regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of data processing activities such as the way your data is being processed, the purpose of the data processing, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc.:
- the right to rectification - the right to obtain data correction, without unjustified delays, by Premium Chauffeur Drive, as well as the completion of data; The rectification / completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data was transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete data without undue delay if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the person which is subjected opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- personal data has been processed illegally,
- personal data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation.
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data;
- data processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on their use;
- the operator no longer requires your personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or
- the data subject opposed to data processing (other than direct marketing) for the period of time that verifies that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and the right to have such data transmitted by Premium Chauffeur Drive to another data carrier, provided that the conditions laid down by law are met;
- the right to object - as far as the processing activities are concerned, can be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below:
- at any time, on grounds relating to the particular circumstances of the data subject, that the data relating to him are processed under the privileged interest of Premium Chauffeur Drive or the public interest, except in cases where Premium Chauffeur Drive can demonstrate that he has legitimate reasons which justify the processing and which prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects that affect the data subject or similarly affect it to a significant extent;
- the right to contact the National Authority overviewing Personal Data Processing by contacting them via the web site www.dataprotection.ro or by email email@example.com or by phone: +40 318 059 211; +40 318 059 212; fax: +40 318 059 60, to the extent that you consider it necessary.